2.09.2007

Amazing. Really. Why I hate the Phone ~ Part IV

ME: Hello, thank you for calling…blah blah blah

Rocket Scientist: Hi, I was just calling because I called earlier today and was transferred to a couple different people and then they were going to call me back, but I’m getting ready to leave here and travel to *insert place here* so I wanted them to know because they haven’t called me back.

Me (after recovering from a huge paragraph that held no significant information at all): Ok..do you know who you were talking to?

Rocket Scientist: No…I never got to talk to anyone. They didn’t call me back.

Me (pause): Ok…who were you supposed to talk to?

Rocket Scientist: I don’t know, I was calling for them.

Me: Well who were you calling for???(can you tell me SOMETHING that resembles ANYTHING)

Rocket Scientist: *pause*

Me: Ok do you know why you were calling? Was it a nurse? A Doctor? Were you asking about an appointment?

Rocket Scientist: Well I was going to have an MRI and I had some questions about what that entailed.


Honestly. Is it a game to these people? Or are they really just THAT stupid?

No comments: